Keyo is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have instituted appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of the information we collect. Access to information is limited (through user/password credentials and software systems) to those employees who require it to perform their job functions. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, as well as AES 256-bit encryption technology, to safeguard the account registration process, biometric information, payment information and sign-up information. Other security safeguards include data encryption, firewalls, and physical access controls to building and files. We use regular Malware Scanning.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable however, and Keyo cannot guarantee absolute security concerning your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat, open a support ticket, use a Keyo terminal, or enter information on our website. We collect Biometric Data from you when you use a Keyo kiosk and provide your Biometric Data or when you use a Keyo terminal to pay for goods or services at a participating merchant (see our Biometric Data Policy at https://keyo.co/biometric-data-policy/ ).
We may require you to provide us with certain Personal Data, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address to provide you with the functionalities of our website and services and a better user experience. We may collect the following Personal Data about you when you use our website and services:
- Your name and job title and any other information you submit when you sign up for access to our website and services
- Your contact information including phone number and email address
- Your credit card and payment information
- Information you provide to us for customer service and support
- information which you populate your profile with, including photographs
- Messages that you send or receive through our website
- Details of transactions that you conduct while using our website and services, including any information we require to provide the products or services that you sign up for
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer machine or mobile device by your Internet Service Provider, and mobile location data
- Usage data about how you use our site, so-called Anonymous Data, which we collect using Cookies
- Other Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information concerning the dates and times you use our website and services
- Information concerning the type of browser, operating system and language that you use while visiting our website
- Information about the website that directed you to our website, including information about the website that you previously visited before visiting or logging on to our website
- Your Biometric Data (see our Biometric Data Policy at https://keyo.co/biometric-data-policy/)
For your convenience, we may store your credit card and payment information for more than 60 days in order to expedite future orders and to automate the billing process. You may change, update, or remove your credit card and payment information by accessing your account through our website.
We collect the information described above for the following reasons:
- For our internal record-keeping purposes and requirements
- To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to these things)
- To ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features offered by our website and services
- To help personalize your repeat visits to and usage of our website and services
- To provide you with information on products or services or news and offers that you request from us
- To answer questions you may raise or respond to comments you may send to us
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of our website and services
- To carry out market analysis and research
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request that we delete any of your Personal Data we have by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also decline to provide Personal Data when requested on our website to provide you with access to our website’s functionality. If you decline to provide Personal Data that is required for you to use Keyo’s website and services, however, you may be prevented from accessing and using some, or all, portions of our website and services or experience a loss of functionality of our website and services as well as a reduced user experience.
If you previously permitted Keyo to use your Information for direct marketing purposes, you may rescind that permission at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Data to third parties unless we have your permission or unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your Personal Data to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of Personal Data which we have about you. If you would like a copy of your Personal Data that we have please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the European Union or present in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) at the time that you are accessing or using our website and services, you will not be charged a fee for this service.
If you believe that any of your Personal Data we have is incorrect or incomplete, you may have the information corrected by notifying us at email@example.com.
If you reside, are located in, or are a citizen of a nation state that is part of the EEA, you are entitled:
- To request that we provide access to any Personal Data we hold about you;
- To request that we prevent the processing of your Personal Data for direct-marketing purposes;
- To request that we update any Personal Data which is out of date or incorrect;
- To request that we delete any Personal Data which we are holding about you;
- To request that we restrict the way that we process your Personal Data;
- To request that we provide your Personal Data to a third party provider of services; or
- To request that we provide you with a copy of any Personal Data which we hold about you.
Certain Personal Data may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include circumstances where we need to keep processing your such information to comply with certain legal obligations. There will be certain residual data that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personal Data.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE RETAIN/KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If you are an inactive user or infrequently use our website and services, you should be aware that we will continue to store your information until you cancel your account. You are responsible for changing your preferences or cancelling your account.
LOG DATA AND COOKIES
We collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to:
- Improve our website and services
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Keep track of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better website experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
Cookies help us provide you with a better website user experience by enabling us to monitor which pages are being used. A cookie in no way gives Keyo access to your computer or any Personal Data about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies through your browser and to know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you might not be able to use some portions and functionalities of our website and services.
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Keyo.co may contain links to other websites of interest. If you use any of these links to leave our website, Keyo does not have any control over that other website or the information that the other website may collect from you. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services or for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such other websites.
We may be required by law, for example, through potential or actual litigation, court order, public or governmental authorities, or rules and regulations within or outside your country of residence to disclose all or part of your information to third parties. We may also deem it necessary to make such a disclosure in the event of an issue of national security, law enforcement or other such similar situations as we deem necessary including, for example, allegations of alleged infringement of copyright, trademarks or other third parties’ rights.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We may share your Personal Data and other information with third-party service providers in order to provide our website functionality and services to you including third parties such as VISA, CyberSource (go to https://www.cybersource.com) and Stripe (go to https://stripe.com/about) who assist us with:
- information and data processing
- credit and payment processing
- order fulfillment
- managing and hosting data
- consumer research or satisfaction surveys
- To improve our services
- To provide service on our behalf
- To perform service, maintenance and repair-related activities
- To assist us in analyzing how our website and services are used
These third party companies may have access to your information to perform the tasks described above. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose. We do not provide your information to third parties that enable them to engage in any direct marketing to you without your express consent.
Keyo does not use the Personal Data of children for marketing or advertising purposes. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of thirteen (13) without the consent of the children’s parents or legal guardians. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, you may contact us to delete the information.
In instances where the collection of children’s Personal Data is necessary to provide the services we offer, for example in connection with schools and other facilities to whom we provide our goods and services, we do not collect such Personal Data without the clear consent of their parents or legal guardians. If you decline such consent or instruct us to remove the Personal Data of a child over whom you have parental or legal guardian responsibility, please be aware that the child may be unable to use some or all of Keyo services. If you have questions concerning the removal or deletion of children’s Personal Data, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DISCLOSURES
Under California law, Personally Identifiable Information refers to details collected on the Internet about an individual user, including the user's first and last names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, contact information, birthdays, physical appearance related details, and any other information stored online that may identify the user.
For more details about Personally Identifiable Information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the HOW WE USE INFORMATION section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the THIRD PARTIES and SERVICE PROVIDERS sections above. We do not sell your Personally Identifiable Information without your consent or without providing a right to opt out. Please note that we do use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes as further described in the LOG DATA AND COOKIES section above.
Subject to certain limitations, California law provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of Personal Identifiable Information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their Personal Identifiable Information, to opt out of any sales that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. You may opt-out by visiting the following page: California Opt-Out. You may designate another person to opt-out on your behalf.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personal Identifiable Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Identifiable Information that you provide to us.
California consumers may make a request by contacting us at email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
4039 A N. Ravenswood
Chicago, Illinois 60613
United States of America
We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
If you reside in the State of California or a child over whom you hold parental or legal guardian responsibilities resides in the State of California, you are entitled to request a list of all of that child’s Personal Data that we disclose to necessary third parties as well as a deletion of the information. See THIRD PARTIES and SERVICE PROVIDERS above. If you instruct us to remove the Personal Data of a child over whom you have parental or legal guardian responsibility, please be aware that the child may be unable to use some or all of our services. If you have questions concerning the removal or deletion of children’s Personal Data, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEYO BIOMETRIC DATA POLICY
Updated by Keyo, Inc. on July 19, 2021